Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The DJ quality PLX-1000 direct-drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback. The model offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists.
User-Friendly Control Layout
The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide.
High-Torque Direct Drive System
The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
Sound Quality Design
To create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8-mm thick resin. The base of the unit was further enforced with 9-mm thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output.
The player provides a range of tempo adjustments from ±8% and ±16% to ±50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A "RESET" button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed.
Detachable Power and Audio Cables
The PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Users are also able to interchange cables to further customize the sound quality.
What's in the Box
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Adapter for EP record
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance, sub and shell weights
- Operating instructions
- Width: 453 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 353 mm
- Weight: 14.6 kg
- Drive Method: Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8, ±16, ±50 %
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.01 % (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB
- Starting Torque: > 4.5 kgf・cm
- Start Time: Within 0.3 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Effective Length: 230 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 2.5-12 g (includes mounting materials)
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)