Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
This affordable, fully automatic belt-drive workhorse will let you rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records. Featuring a built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 can connect directly to your computer, home stereo and to other components that have no dedicated turntable input. This turntable includes with it an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Output Level: Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Accessories Included: Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L