Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Audio-Technica CN5625AL cartridge has been engineered for home listening of vinyl on either a turntable or a record player. The cartridge includes a 0.7mil conical shape, an alloy tube cantilever, and a half-inch mount.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20/15 (dB at 1 kHz/10 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.5-3.0 g
- Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Output: 4.2 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 1.5 dB
- Stylus Shape: 0.7 mil conical
- Cantilever: Alloy Tube
- Mount: Half-Inch
- Replacement Stylus: ATN5625AL