Grado Labs Prestige Series Black 3
VENDOR: Grado Labs
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Grado's redesigned Black3 phono cartridges have reconfigured their coil design while the effective moving mass of their generating system has been reduced by 17%. The Black3 uses a 3-piece OTL (optimized transmission line) cantilever technology, standard oxygen-free wire in the coils, and Grado's uniquely designed elliptical diamond mounted in a brass bushing.
Every Grado Black3 phono cartridge is hand-made in Brooklyn, New York and tried for frequency response, channel balance, phase linearity, inductance, and resistance. An finally, every Black1 cartridge features user-replaceable stylii.
- Frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- Operating principle: Moving iron
- Channel separation: 30 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input load: 47k ohms
- Output: 5 mV @ 1 kHz (5 cm/sec)
- Recommended tracking force: 1.5 grams
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Inductance: 45 mH
- Resistance: 475 ohms
- Compliance CUs: 20
- Mounting type: Standard 1/2"
- Weight: 5.5 grams