Ortofon Omega OM
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Omega OM is a standard-mount cartridge engineered specifically to address the resurgence in home vinyl listening. The Omega is created to help customers achieve true high-fidelity sound reproduction. It is an ideal match for the rapidly growing USB turntable market, fits hundreds of modern and vintage consumer turntables, and provides an astoundingly improved difference in sound quality compared to stock-cartridges. The Omega boasts upgraded sound quality in an affordable package. It uses a standard elliptical diamond, and works with the vast majority of USB turntables on the market.
- Output Voltage: 4mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 2dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 22dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency Response: 20-21kHz
- Stylus Type: Elliptical
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5-2.0g
- Tracking Force (Recommended): 1.75g
- Internal Impedance: 750 Ohm
- Internal Inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47 kOhm
- Cartridge Weight: 5g