Ortofon QBert Stylus
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The Q.Bert Stylus is a replacement stylus for Q.Bert DJ Cartridges.
Both turntablists and mix DJs will welcome the solid output of this cartridge, along with unmatched tracking ability and sonic characteristics. The Q.Bert boasts a more subdued high-end, which ensures that surface noise from worn vinyl is minimized, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage.
The Q-Bert gives you a noticeably impressive ability to trace the grooves of your records and is tailored specifically for scratch. Due to its enomous output, it is an ideal choice for scratch of all music with deep bass frequencies.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz -3 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 980 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 12 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.680 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - Q.Bert