Ortofon Scratch Stylus WHITE
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The WHITE Scratch Stylus is a replacement stylus for Scratch DJ Cartridges.
The Ortofon Scratch, as implied by its name, is designed specifically for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing.
The Scratch was created with a fluorescent neon red material with the intention that it be highly apparent under spotlight and luminous under ultraviolet light. For DJs that require enhanced tracking ability, the Scratch is the ideal choice.
Created with a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs don't need to worry about compromising sound quality and stylus lifespan when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is perfect for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 7 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-15.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 6 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Scratch