Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Pioneer DJ HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones have unique 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz to guarantee a crystal clear, high-res sound.
Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a 3-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
The headphones' housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation. The fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam and covered with soft velour fabric – providing a snug fit and ensuring enough airflow for accurate monitoring. The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design on the ear pads mean you can find the best size and angle to suit you, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units: HD driver, 40 mm dynamic type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- 1.2 m side mount coiled cable (3 m extended length)
- 3 m one-sided cable
What's in the box
- 1.2m long one-side connection coiled type
- 3.0m straight cable
- 6.3 mm stereo jack (gold-plated, screw type)
- Replacement velour ear pads
- Weight (without cord): 330 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 97 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω