Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The HDJ-500 DJ headphones adapt the styling and performance cues of Pioneer's top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones. Designed with maximum comfort and durability in mind, the HDJ-500 uses urethane pads that allow the ear pads to mold around your head and ears for a snug, slip-resistant fit. Additionally, the urethane pads are wrapped in high-quality leather, providing greater comfort. The main structure of the headphones is crafted with a magnesium alloy for durability and light weight, making them great for travel and long periods of use.
The HDJ-500's stylish design is matched by its professional sound quality. They provide clear audio reproduction, especially in the critical low and midrange frequencies-key for remixing. The HDJ-500s efficiently reproduce the low-frequency range by combining 40 mm diameter drivers with a thick 19um (micrometers) diaphragm, and copper-clad, aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coil. Snare and kick drum sounds are clearer, making beat matching even easier for DJs.
- Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 28kHz
- Impedance: 45Î
- Max Input: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 105dB
- Driver Unit: 40mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (without cord)
- Included: 6.3mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cords: 1.2m side mount coil cord, extends 3m (6'), 1m (3') straight cord