Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Professional on-ear DJ monitoring headphones. These lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the DJ booth, delivering a superb, true sound across the frequencies. They feature a flexible headband and rotatable housing to support every style of monitoring. It's innovative sound-isolation chamber eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring even at high volumes. It comes with 2 detachable, anti-tangle cord (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch.
The HDJ-C70 is fine tuned for pro-DJ monitoring. Newly developed 40mm aperture driver units and neodymium magnets deliver outstanding resolution, accurately reproducing deep bass and clear low to medium frequencies. A copper cap in the pole piece part inside the unit and a 2,000mW input capacity eliminate distortion, even with the volume cranked up.
Furthermore, the HDJ-C70 features interchangeable parts for greater longevity. The headband, ear pads, housing, cushion and cables can be removed and replaced (parts sold separately). The headphones are pre-installed with a 1.6m straight cord which but can also be swapped with an 1.0m curled cord (included). The cords have fine ribs to reduce tangling and noise from touching. A compact carrying pouch for added protection and convenience comes with the unit.
- Form: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 7 ~ 32,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ω
- Output sound pressure level: 100 dB
- Maximum output sound pressure level: 120 dB
- Maximum Input: 2,000 mW
- Unit aperture: φ 40 mm dynamic type
- Connection Cord: 5.1 feet stereo cable, 3.25 feet coiled cable (9.8 feet when extended)
- Plug: φ 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (not including cord)
- Included Accessories: ¼” stereo plug adapter (screw-type), carry case, screwdriver for cord replacement