Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability. A world-class leader in performance, the MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources. Its sonic signature has no equal, satisfying the most stringent vinyl purists. And the dynamics are perfect for DJs preferring the uncompressed sound of WAV and FLAC files.
This mixer is strikingly different and beautiful to look at with its laser-etched Rane-logo wood side panels, classic spun-aluminum knob caps, 16-segment level peak-hold meters and back-lit push switches. The MP2015 sports a new compact size and shape for a rotary mixer, with all controls selected, designed and located for effortless professional performance playback. Its size makes it portable and easy to move about.
Professional high-end sound quality begins and ends with the audio signal converters. The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 Pro delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM that meet the highest sound quality standards of recording studios. The balanced differential audio input converters deliver 116 dB dynamic range, utilizing a built-in modified FIR architecture that minimizes group delay, allowing excellent linear phase response. The 24-bit audio output converters have the same 116 dB dynamic range and sport AKM's proprietary 24-bit digital filter for better sound quality achieving low distortion characteristics and wide dynamic range. The differential outputs eliminate the need for AC coupling capacitors further increasing performance.
Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz. Overall Digital/USB in to Line out, or Line in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 11.
- Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
- Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- Max Phono Input: 126 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- FlexFX Stereo unbalanced ¼" TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return.
- Mic Input: Balanced ¼" TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced TRS 1/4" jacks
- Session is on unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
- Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
- Dual USB sound cards with Seven stereo record, Five stereo playback, Each Port, 32-bit floating point @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OS X
- ASIO driver provided for Windows.
- 14˝ H x 13.1˝ W x 4.3˝ D [35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm (includes knobs)]
- Weight: 5.7 kg or 12.6 lb.