Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Shure SFG-2 Stylus Tracking Force Gauge is the industry standard. This simple-to-use measuring device was developed to give listeners a way to insure against the problems caused by improper tracking force settings, which include mistracking, excessive record and tip wear, and poor sound reproduction.
This gauge is a highly accurate beam balance instrument designed to measure the actual downward force exerted by a stylus on a record over the range of 0.5 to 3.0 grams. Each gauge is individually factory calibrated, and displays readings in 0.05 gram increments in order to provide a precise measurement of stylus tracking force.
- Accuracy to within 1/10 of a gram in primary operating range (1/2 to 1-1/2 grams).
- Extended force measurement rage (1 to 3 grams).
- Fiction-free precision stainless steel pivot joints.
- Easy-to-read reference bars for perfect balance and absolute accuracy.
- Tracking force is measured with tone arm in actual playing position.