Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The Scarlett 2i2 is a two-in / two-out USB recording interface featuring dual award-winning Focusrite preamps and precision digital conversion. Designed with a rugged anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the interface sounds fantastic while looking great too. And even further, the 2i2 is solid enough to take on the road with 30 years of pro audio design expertise.
The front panel high quality XLR/jack combination inputs allow you to connect line and instrument level signals as well as microphones, making it the perfect interface for recording a synth or stage piano, or at the flick of a switch, an electric or acoustic guitar.
Like all Scarlett audio interfaces, the 2i2 includes Ableton Live Lite recording software, plus 2 powerful software plug-ins: Red Plug-in Suite and Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
This Suite models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor to bring the sound of the famous original hardware to your music software.
Scarlett Plug-In Suite
A professional plug-in suite that gives you a definitive suite of compression, gating, EQ and reverb for tracking and mixing your music.
- 4 analog inputs: 2 natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; 2 newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- 1/4" balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; 1 headphones output with gain control
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Control, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers